Huwebes, Enero 16, 2014

All the Time Reaction Paper

Corpuz, Raiza M.

Considering the past and present state of politics, science and technology, art and society, I would replace the protagonist’s addiction to books to addiction to the internet. As of today, browsing the internet eats up most of the time of teenagers. Unlike the film which gave the protagonist all the time in the world to do what he’s always wanted to do, I want my adaptation to be the opposite. I want to show the effects of loss of internet to today’s teenagers. In other words, I want to show what teenagers would do if they had all the time in the world minus the internet.


I know this answer is probably the most used because obviously teenagers (even adults) would react to loss of internet because has largely affected our lifestyle. But aside from this obvious conclusion, I believe that without the internet, people would be forced to communicate directly to other people which would help their social skills, actually go to the library for research which would help the mentally, and so on. Maybe man would be better holistically without the internet, maybe he won’t. For me, change gives rise to both good and bad things. 

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento