Sabado, Marso 8, 2014

Science and Music


I have been a fan of music ever since I can remember. Since my music taste is really varied, I tend to appreciate any genre, but of course there are genres I prefer over others.  Listening to it had always been an integral part of my daily routine; while taking a bath in the morning, inside the car on my way to school, while studying. It’s something addicting that I cannot take out of my system.

During the first part of the class, it was orchestral music that was played. It is a music genre that I really appreciate. The music an orchestra makes, for me, is something that would make you contemplate life. It has calm and intense moments, ups and downs and loud and soft. Comparing it to life, you are your own conductor, you will be the one who will interpret the piece, put it into play, and design it to have a successful performance. When you listen to it, it is really something.

The next song that really hits me was the “Fly Me to the Moon”. While listening to it, it had a soothing feel that makes you feel relaxed. What appealed to me was the rock music played. As I said earlier my taste is really varied. And rock is my “flavor of the month”. I love the head banging, the heavy sound of the guitars and drums and the raspy voice of the singer.

But what really entertained me is the last song which was the official soundtrack of the American sitcom “The Big Bang Theory”. It has a catchy tempo and it was accompanied by a very cool vid. Of course, BBT is a very well-known because of its science geek characters and catchy humor. I’m a fan of BBT so I was really happy when the last song was its soundtrack.

Zhedrik Chua
2012-15340

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento